Your Recepies Upload Your Recepies
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
- 2 cups Gram Flour
- 6 ts sugar
- 2 ts salt
- 1 ts citric acid
- 1/2 ts soda
- 1 &1/2 cups water
- Mix and mash together the potatoes, peas and spinach till a smooth paste is formed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into patties.
- Heat the oil on a heavy-bottomed skillet and shallow-fry the kababs till crisp on each side.
- Drain on paper towels. Garnish with cashews and serve hot with a chutney of your choice.